As of Monday morning, California's regional stay home order covering Orange County is lifted in response to improving coronavirus conditions.
Our city and County now return to California's tiered reopening system. The change will allow businesses such as restaurants to resume outdoor operations. The state is also lifting the 10 pm to 5 am curfew.
While the most restrictive, the return to purple Tier 1 brings significant changes from the stay home order, including:
- Restaurants: outdoor dining and takeout; no indoor dining
- Grocery, essential retailers: 50% capacity
- Other retailers: 25% capacity
- Hair, nail salons: can reopen with limited capacity
- Gyms, fitness: outdoor only
- Places of worship: outdoor only with modifications.