• Email
  • Print

Special Events Permits

Special Events Permits

Special Events Permits

For questions about organizing a special event, determine your venue, and contact the appropriate department as noted below. As directed by the Fullerton Municipal Code (FMC), the City of Fullerton provides information for events on Park Property, Public Property, Private Property, and Filming

Park Property

Public Property

Block Party

Private Property


  • Filming, a type of special event, follows guidelines available through the City Manager’s office.
  • For more information:
    City Manager’s Office
    303 W. Commonwealth Ave., City Hall – 1st floor, (714) 738-6317



Revised:  10/10/2019