Location: 202 E. Commonwealth Avenue 1938: Spanish Colonial Revival
Harry K. Vaughan designed several attractive W.P.A. projects, including the Fullerton Post Office. Constructed by the U.S. government for $56,000 and in less than seven months, the facility was dedicated on November 1, 1938. The building is still used as a post office, now operating as the Commonwealth Station, and presently, it is the only federally owned building in Fullerton.