Location: 501 W. Whiting Avenue 1924: Spanish Colonial Revival
A Spanish Colonial architecture was used for this bungalow court, one of the few constructed in Fullerton in the 1920s. Single story buildings on the east and west sides of a small central courtyard flank a two-story structure at the rear of the property. Distinguishing features include a decorative fascia supported by round columns that connects the two single story buildings; the small, enclosed porches for the units; and the use of shed roofs with tile over openings.
In the original development, the two-story building was twice as large as its present size; the back half was demolished when Chapman Avenue was widened in the 1960s, resulting in the loss of three units and garages.