Location: 119 W. Santa Fe Avenue 1920: Brick Commercial
This building was designed originally for use as an automotive dealership and garage. As was typical of brick commercial structures in Fullerton in the early 1920s, the building has a simple rectangular shape and a decorative parapet is part of the front façade, which in this instance appears to be a blending of the storefront format and a Mission Revival roof line.
The building was used as a garage until the mid-1940s. The Ellingson family first leased the space from the owner, Hugh Warden, for use as a machinery shop in 1946, and later purchased the building in the 1960s. The building continues to be owned by the Ellingson family, who has retained the appearance of the original storefront to the present day.