Location: 609 N. Raymond Avenue 1913: Colonial Revival
This one-story structure reflects no definitive architectural style, having only vague references to Colonial Revival, Craftsman, and Cottage designs. The house was constructed for Henry Kroeger, a prominent rancher and early owner of a large tract of land north of Chapman Avenue and west of Raymond Avenue. Originally situated closer to Chapman Avenue, the house was moved to its present location in 1952, to accommodate the development of Raymond Elementary School. The Kroeger family also owned the house at 901 East Chapman Avenue.
There have been no significant changes to the house since its move, but the present-day north façade may have been the side facing Raymond Avenue at its former site.