• Email
  • Print

Public Request

Public Request

Public Records Request

All Requests For Public Records and Claims For Damages forms shall be submitted to the City Clerk's office.

Other Request

Billing and Consumption history information is available at the Utility Services Department

Presentation Request

Requests For Certificate of Recognition, Proclamation and Certificate of Resolution.


City of Fullerton
City Clerk's Office
303 W. Commonwealth Avenue | Fullerton, CA 92832
(714) 738-6350


Revised:  7/3/2018