Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Community Dev
Home ... > 1900 - 1917: Residential > Jacob Yaeger House, 1910
Shortcuts
Downtown
Water Bill Payment
Agendas & Minutes
City Employment
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
City Services
Classes
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Permits
Police News
Public Notices
Jacob Yaeger House

 << Back | Next >>

Location:
602 S. Harbor Boulevard
(Original Location: 200 E. Elm Avenue)
1910: Craftsman Bungalow

Jacob Yaeger HouseThis Craftsman bungalow is another example of housing built for an early settler. The house was originally constructed on the 600 block of South Spadra Road (now Harbor Boulevard) for Jacob Yaeger, who made his living by mining. When frontage along this street became more valuable for commercial development, the house along with the garage was moved to its present lot in 1951.

The house has not been significantly altered since its relocation, but some of the windows appear to have been replaced. The one-and-half story design is virtually identical to the Burdorf House, which was built during the same era.

FacebookTwitterYouTube
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2014 Community. Development, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832. 714-738-6547