FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
February 19, 2003
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- 3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Regular Meeting of October 16, 2002
- 4. ELECTION OF CHAIRMAN AND VICE-CHAIRMAN FOR 2003
- 5. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Update on status of Urban Water Management Plan subcommittee/ John Carlson
- ERMC accomplishments of 2002
- ERMC goals and objectives for 2003
- Composting Workshop at Fullerton Arboretum on March 8, 2003
- Recognition of Compost Awareness Week
- 6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- 7. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- 8. AGENDA FORECAST
- Update on status of recommendations to sewer lateral lines
- Beverage Container Recycling Program and grant
- 9. ADJOURNMENT
Next regularly scheduled meeting will be March 19, 2003