Recycle Fullerton - Collection Program (Residential)
Residential Collection (Q&A from MG Disposal)
- Preparing Your Trash for Recycling
- Recyclable Collection - Green Container
- Non-Recyclable Trash Collection - Black Container
- Green Waste Collection - Brown Container
- Bulky Item Collection
- E-Waste and Universal Waste Collection
- Household Hazardous Waste
- County of Orange Household Hazardous Waste Collection Center
1071 N. Blue Gum Avenue, Anaheim
Phone: (714) 834-6752
Open Tuesday - Saturday, 9am - 3pm (closed Holidays and rainy days)
- The center accepts products such as latex and oil base paint, antifreeze, batteries, computers, electronics, fertilizers, herbicides, hobby supplies, pesticides, used oil and more. Find out more.
- Holiday Collection
- Tire Recycling (CalRecycle)
- The Green Roads campaign is designed to increase the use of recycled tires in construction and road paving projects throughout California.
- Find Recycling Centers for tires (on 10/13/2010 Orange County did not return any results, but Los Angeles County and Riverside County both returned many)
- Used Oil Collection Program (California Integrated Waste Management Board)
- Big Green Box - The Big Green Box provides electronics and battery recycling. Designated drop off boxes provided at Utilities Services in City Hall.
- Recycling in the Community - Mini drop-off recycling centers are available at the following schools and community centers throughout the City of Fullerton. The proceeds generated from aluminum cans, newspapers and bottles collected at these sites are returned to the schools and Senior Center.
For further information about the Used Oil Collection Program or any of the City's other recycling efforts, call: the Recycling Programs Coordinator (714) 738-6554.
For other important recycling information, including locations of other recycling companies in the area, please check the following websites: