This website is the property of and maintained by the City of Fullerton. While the City makes every effort to maintain accurate and up-to-date information, it does not guarantee this and disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the site's content. The City is neither responsible nor liable for any viruses or other contamination of your system nor for any delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this website or with respect to the material contained on this website, including, without limitation, any material posted on this website. All materials on this site are transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. The City of Fullerton shall not be liable for any actions taken or omissions made from reliance on any information contained in this website, nor shall the City be liable for any consequences from any such reliance. THE CITY OF FULLERTON MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED AS TO THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, OR CORRECTNESS OF SUCH PRODUCT, NOR ACCEPTS ANY LIABILITY, ARISING FROM ANY INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
The City of Fullerton permits external linking from this site when it provides information about the City and its government for residents, businesses, and visitors. The City does not endorse or provide any preferential treatment to any third-party websites, associated organizations, or persons. The City does not control or guarantee that third-party sites are accurate or reliable and is not responsible for the content of any third-party sites. The City encourages visitors of those sites to check the privacy statements of those sites and be cautious about providing personally identifiable information without a clear understanding of how the information will be used. This Legal and Privacy Disclaimer does not apply to any third-party websites.
Website translation is provided using free automated translation software. Computer conversions are not context-sensitive and may not convert text into its intended meaning. The City of Fullerton does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Any translation discrepancies are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. Text found in images, PDF files, Word documents or other document types cannot be translated. Please note that some applications and/or services may not work as expected when translated.
While automated translation is not perfect, the City of Fullerton is making the service available in the hopes that it will allow non-English speakers the opportunity to access the City’s website and obtain an overall sense of the information and services available from the City.
The City makes no warranty, representation or guarantee as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any of the information provided in the maps on this site. The City provides this information on an "as is" basis and disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The City shall assume no liability for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the information provided. The City assumes no liability for any decisions made or actions taken or not taken by the user of this application in reliance upon any information or data furnished herein.
The City of Fullerton does not collect personal information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide that information to us. We do collect general non-personally identifying information from site visitors in order to improve the available information and layout of the site.
We collect limited non-personally identifying information your browser makes available automatically whenever you visit a website. This information includes the Internet Address of your computer or network; the date, time, and page you visited on our site; your browser and operating system; and the referring page (the last webpage you visited before clicking on a link to our site).
- We use the aggregated information from all of our visitors to measure server performance, analyze user traffic patterns and improve the content of our site.
- We sometimes track the keywords that are entered into our search engine to measure interest in specific topics, but we do not track which terms a particular user enters.
Information You Provide
- Information volunteered by you through your filling out our “contact us” form is used to help us enhance our website and may be shared with City of Fullerton employees and contractors for that purpose. Your personal information will not be used unless you are asking the City to address an issue specific to you and have requested a response. In this case, the responding employee will be given the contact information you have provided.
- Some of our online services require you to register for an account or mailing list. We ask you for some personal information in order to create an account (such as your name, email address and mailing address) and we will use that information only to provide the service requested.
- More detailed information is required on some forms. The information collected in these forms will be used only for the purpose stated and only accessed by those who need to process it.
- For certain services, such as our online payment services, we may request credit card or other payment information which may be stored temporarily in encrypted form on secure servers.
We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party, unless we have your consent.
The City of Fullerton seeks to maintain a website accessible to all persons. This site is designed according to principles intended to further that goal and follows the guidelines set forth by Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) of the World Wide Web Consortium. Information about these guidelines may be found at www.w3.org/WAI/.
The City of Fullerton seal is the property of the City of Fullerton.
Any use of it or any of the materials stored on the City’s website is prohibited without the written permission of the City.
The City retains all applicable intellectual property rights, including copyrights on all text, graphic images, other content, and code.