All restrictions found in Standard Conservation, Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III apply in Phase IV.
Additional Restrictions on Landscape Watering
- No residential landscape watering
- No watering of lawn, landscaping, and other turf areas at any time
- Except by hand-held watering containers
- Water-dependent industries
- Including, but not limited to, commercial nurseries and golf courses
- May only water landscape on Monday or Thursday.
- Except for short periods of time for adjusting or repairing the irrigation system.
- May NOT water between the hours of 8:00a.m. and 6:00p.m
- Reclaimed water: there is no restriction on watering with reclaimed water. Signs must be posted that identify reclaimed water is being used.
During a Phase IV water supply shortage, the City Council may, in its sole discretion, impose additional restrictions or prohibitions on the use of water
Water supply shortage rates
During a Phase IV water supply shortage, the City Council may, in its sole discretion, make additional adjustments to the water rates.
Read more about Phase IV water conservation