Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Public Works
Home ... > Stormwater > Important Quick Reference Phone Numbers
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Important Quick Reference Phone Numbers
  • Engineering Department
    For questions regarding City owned construction projects and general questions regarding the City’s NPDES permit
    (714) 738-6845

  • Community Development Department
    For questions regarding private construction projects, stormwater/wastewater issues on private property, and residential best practices to prevent stormwater/wastewater pollution
    Community Development NPDES
    (714) 738-6563

  • Fire Department
    For questions regarding the City’s Industrial Facilities Inspection Program
    Fire Department NPDES
    (714) 738-5359

  • (714) 738-6897
    To report spills of non-hazardous chemicals or liquids.

Call the Fire Department at 911 if the spill involves large quantities of oil, gasoline, oil based paints, or harmful chemicals

If you prefer to send a service request electronically, then please click on the link below:
Report a Water Pollution Problem

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. Public Works Engineering, 303 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92832. (714) 738-6845