Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Home ... > Complaints > Nuisance Animal Complaint
National Terrorism Advisory System (NTAS) check current status
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Public Notices
Nuisance Animal Complaint Procedures
The City of Fullerton contracts with the County of Orange for both animal field services and animal care services within the City. To find out more visit the OC Animal Care website. All barking dogs or nuisance complaints are referred to OCACS.

Orange County and California State law prohibits the ownership or maintenance of any animal, which by sound or cry disturbs the peace and comfort of the inhabitants of a neighborhood, or interferes with any person in the reasonable and comfortable enjoyment of life or property. Regrettably, this problem is all to frequent and is very frustrating to those being bothered by the nuisance. Orange County Animal Care Services will make every effort to help resolve this reported problem. They cannot help resolve this matter however, without you and your neighbor's assistance. Always remember that OCACS will be there for you during the entire process and you may call at any time for assistance.

OC Animal Care - Operations Desk
7:30 AM - 3:30 PM - Monday - Friday
714.935.7699 Fax
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2015 City of Fullerton. Police Department, 237 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92832. (714) 738-6800