Visiting hours are daily from 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 A.M. and noon to 1:00 P.M. Each inmate can have one visit per stay with each visit lasting no longer than 15 minutes. General public visitation will not be allowed on the day of the arrest.
- You must present a valid government issued identification to visit an inmate.
- If the arrest is for domestic violence and you are an involved party, the visit may be denied.
- All Clergy, Bail Bondsmen and Attorneys with proper identification and credentials specific to their profession, i.e. California Bar Card, are allowed longer visitation at any time.
- No person under the age of 18 shall be allowed to visit an inmate, unless in the company of a parent.
- Packages or letters are not permitted to be delivered to a prisoner personally. These items shall be given to the jailer for examination and approval.
- All visitations must be approved by the Watch Commander or Jail Supervisor.