Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Parks & Recreation
Home ... > Planning a Party > Moon Bounce
Water Bill Payment
Agendas & Minutes
City Employment
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
City Services
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Police News
Public Notices
Moon Bounce

Considering a "Bouncing Birthday Party"?

It's always fun to celebrate a birthday party in one of our parks and have a moon bounce for the children. All you need to do is take out a permit with the City of Fullerton for the use of the park and the moon bounce.

The park reservation fees are $12.00 per hour for Fullerton residents and $23.00 per hour for non-residents. (The fees for the pavilions at Hillcrest, Lemon, Richman and Adlena Parks are higher. Click here for those fees.

If you are using a moon bounce, the company must have a Certificate of Insurance filed with the City of Fullerton that has been approved by our Risk Management Department. The Parks and Recreation Department does have a list of companies that have already filed with the City. There is a $40 permit fee for the bounce house ($45 for Hillcrest Park). Call (714) 738-6575 for information.

RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2014 City of Fullerton. Parks & Recreation, 303 W. Commonwealth, Fullerton, CA 92832. (714) 738-6575