Fullerton is a city rich with parks and recreational trails for the use of its residents and guests. Everyone, from the outdoor enthusiast to the quiet picnicker, will appreciate all the enjoyment these parks and trails have to offer. Visit the Parks and Recreation homepage for information on children and teen programs, activity centers, and other special programs.
Planning a birthday party, company picnic, or special event? Consider utilizing one of Fullerton's many parks and facilities for the occasion. Spacious activity buildings, park picnic areas, and lighted sports fields are available for the use of a variety of activity groups.
Facility tables and chairs can be rented. Some events may require insurance in conformance with current requirements established by the City of Fullerton Risk Management Division. The presence of licensed or sworn officers may also be deemed necessary by the Director of Parks and Recreation or the Chief of Police for certain events.
Learn more about
The Parks and Recreation Department can be reached at (714) 738-6575 or come visit us in the basement of City Hall. For issues regarding park maintenance, contact the Maintenance Services Department at (714) 738-6897.
For everyone's enjoyment, please observe the following:
- Note signage regarding park hours. If no sign is posted, please comply with sunrise to sunset park hours.
- No unauthorized vehicle traffic, outside of designated parking areas.
- Help keep our parks clean and beautiful by placing trash in the proper receptacles.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times. Owners must clean up after their pets.
- Music and noise should be kept at a reasonable volume.
- Amplification permitted only with approval of the Director of Parks and Recreation.
- No golfing on any park land.
- Respect any private property which borders the park area.