Location: 501 N. Raymond Ave
Year Opened: 1951
Located on the corner of Raymond and Chapman, Byerrum Park provides a great play and picnic area for the children and families of the adjacent Raymond Elementary and the surrounding community. The park is named after Harry E. Byerrum Sr., who joined the city parks department in 1923 and served as the second parks superintendent for Fullerton.
|Facilities: ||Picnic Tables ||Soccer |
| ||Playground ||Baseball |
| || ||Basketball at school |