City Council Chamber
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER:
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the February 10, 2003 regular meeting.
Receive and file status report on operation of Fullerton Golf Course.
*2002-03 1st & 2nd Quarterly Report
Receive and file report on Community Services Department Goals, Objectives and Performance Measures.
*LANDSCAPE DIVISION MONTHLY REPORT
Receive and file report from the Landscape Division regarding activity within that division.
*BUILDING AND FACILITIES DIVISION MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORT
Receive and file report from the Building and Facilities Division regarding activity within that division.
REPORT ON CITY COUNCIL AGENDA ITEMS
- 2001 Spring Adopt-A-Park Memorandums of Understanding - To authorize the Director of Community Services to enter into Memorandums of Understanding with 20 organizations for the 2003 spring session of the Adopt-A-Park Program.
- Application for Grant Program Funding for Laguna Lake - Recommendation to approve the application for grant funds for the California Clean Water, Clear Air, Safe Neighborhoods, and Coastal Protection Bond Act of 2002.
- Renewal of Agreement with Major League Softball, Inc. - Recommendation to authorize the director of Community Services to sign a two-year agreement with Major League Softball, Inc. for operation of the City's adult softball leagues for the period beginning March 1, 2003 through February 28, 2005.
- Bastanchury Greenbelt Tree Farm Lease Agreement - Recommendation to approve the Bastanchury Greenbelt Tree Farm Lease Agreement between the City of Fullerton and Senna Tree Company.
- Adoption of the Resolutions for Applications for 2000 and 2002 Park Bond Funds
*Written Material Attached