Fullerton Main Library Meeting Room
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission, prior to approval of the minutes, and will be limited to thirty minutes and not to exceed five minutes per person. No one will be heard twice. Any public comments not received at the beginning of the session may be heard at the end of the session. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items, except as provided by law.
CALL TO ORDER:
Recommendation to approve the Minutes of the January 13, 2003 regular meeting.
- *EQUESTRIAN LEASE
Recommendation to approve the Coyote Hills Ranch Equestrian Lease Agreement.
- *LANDSCAPE DIVISION MONTHLY REPORT
Receive and file report from the Landscape Division regarding activity within that division.
- *BUILDING AND FACILITIES DIVISION MONTHLY MAINTENANCE REPORT
Receive and file report from the Building and Facilities Division regarding activity within that division.
- Report on City Council Agenda Items
- Award of Stipends for Fall 2002 Adopt-A-Park Program
- Downtown Plaza Park - To authorize the Administrative Services Director to advertise for bids for construction of the Downtown Plaza Park and to purchase the park furniture and playground equipment. - APPROVED
- Commissioner Comments
*Written Material Attached