Students in grades 1-6 can create original artwork in a variety of media in this loosely structured, highly individualized art studio. A variety of art materials such as: drawing, painting, printmaking, clay, fused glass and more, will be explored in this fun after-school program. Pre-paid registration is required. Please call the museum to register, (714) 738-6545.
- Session A: September 3-September 24
- Session B: October 1-October 22
- Session C: October 29-November 12
- Wednesdays, 2:00-4:00pm
- Fullerton Museum Center, 301 N. Pomona Ave., one block east of Harbor Boulevard, in downtown Fullerton.
- Pre-paid Registration
- $50 for the general public
- $45 for Museum Members
Call the Museum, 714.738.6545 to register.