18. “A City Rich in History”
Jun Blanco, 2009
140 W. Commonwealth Ave.
Fullerton, CA 92832
South-facing wall of Capri Shoes
- Blanco is a Cal State Fullerton fine arts graduate. He worked solo on the mural, with logistical support from staff of the Fullerton Museum Center.
- The three vignettes are framed by Jacaranda trees pay homage to Fullerton’s agricultural and early industrial past:
- with scenes from the construction of the Santa Fe Railroad,
- an orange grove complete with vintage smudge pots,
- and a depiction of the Amerige Brothers’ Real Estate Office