Fullerton Museum is located in the heart of Downtown Fullerton next to the Downtown Plaza and across from Plaza Park. The museum is housed in the historic 1941 Works Progress Administration Building. A public parking structure across the street provides ample parking. The Fullerton Museum has several facilities that can be rented for events such as: baby showers, movie previews, fundraisers, weddings, and more.
- Dates must be booked 6 months prior to the date of the Event.
- Availablility of bookings are subject to Museum events.
For pricing and further details please call 714-738-6545.
- Use of a stage and projector screen
- Maximum assembly is 65
- Only clear liquids are allowed. If you were interested in having food you would need to rent the museum patio also.
- Rental examples: Baby showers, anniversary celebrations, movie previews, etc.
- Connected to the Auditorium, but it has its own fee
- Maximum assembly is 30
- Contains 5 large patio tables
- Classroom tables and Chairs
- Maximum assembly is 40
- Conference table and chairs
- Maximum assembly is 12
- Rental examples: small meetings
- Maximum assembly is 1000
- additional fees, deposits, and licenses do apply depending on what will be occurring.
- Rental examples: Weddings, fundraisers, etc.