TRANSPORTATION AND CIRCULATION
A G E N D A
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 7, 2005 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to five minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF OCTOBER 3, 2005.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR A DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING SPACE ADJACENT TO THE PROPERTY AT 1352 W. GAGE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR A DISABLED PERSON'S PARKING SPACE ADJACENT TO THE PROPERTY AT 711 W. WILSHIRE AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL STOP SIGNS ON BAKER AVENUE AT ITS INTERSECTION WITH ORCHARD AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL STOP SIGNS ON GILBERT STREET AT ITS INTERSECTION WITH ROBERTA AVENUE.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL A MARKED CROSSWALK ON ORANGETHORPE AVENUE IN THE VICINITY OF PECKHAM STREET.
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.