MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2001 - - - 4:00 P.M.
CITY COUNCIL CHAMBERS ------- CITY HALL
Persons addressing the Commission shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman subject to approval of the Commission members. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will also be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Commission. However, NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
APPROVAL OF THE MINUTES
APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF THE REGULAR METTING OF AUGUST 6, 2001.
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REMOVE THE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON WILSHIRE AVENUE BETWEEN JEFFERSON AVENUE AND WOODS AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REMOVE THE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON BOTH SIDES OF GREGORY AVENUE BETWEEN MARTHA PLACE AND ALBERTA PLACE
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REMOVE THE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTIONS ON WEST WALNUT AVENUE BETWEEN RICHMAN AVENUE AND HIGHLAND AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO RESCIND THE EXEMPTION TO THE OVERNIGHT PARKING RESTRICTION ON THE EAST SIDE OF MOUNTAIN VIEW PLACE BETWEEN SUDENE AVENUE AND COMMONWEALTH AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO INSTALL YELLOW CURB (TWENTY-MINUTE LOADING/UNLOADING) ADJACENT TO HOPE INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY WITHIN THE CUL-DE-SAC WHERE TITAN DRIVE AND COLLEGE PLACE JOIN
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST FOR GREEN CURB (15-MINUTE PARKING) IN FRONT OF 1920 WEST COMMONWEALTH AVENUE
- CONSIDERATION OF A REQUEST TO REVISE THE EXISTING PARKING PROHIBITION ON THE NORTH SIDE OF SANTA FE AVENUE, FROM 142 FEET EAST OF LEMON STREET TO 358 FEET EAST OF LEMON STREET
- RECOMMENDATION TO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL STREETS IN THE POSTED DAYTIME STREET SWEEPING PROGRAM
Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Commission's jurisdiction.