Location: 202 E. Commonwealth Avenue
1938: Spanish Colonial Revival
Harry K. Vaughan designed several attractive W.P.A. projects, including the Fullerton Post Office. Constructed by the U.S. government for $56,000 and in less than seven months, the facility was dedicated on November 1, 1938. The building is still used as a post office, now operating as the Commonwealth Station, and presently, it is the only federally owned building in Fullerton.
Paul Julian painted the mural on the west interior wall of the lobby, another product of the W.P.A. programs.