Originally: Nenno House
Location: 321 N. Pomona Avenue
1928: Colonial Revival
This two-story home was built in 1928, for Faustina Nenno, the daughter of an important early settler in Placentia. Originally a charter member of the YWCA, Ms. Nenno later sold her home to this organization in the late 1940s. The YWCA continuously used this property for over 50 years to offer a range of services including shortterm residency in the structure’s second story bedrooms.
In 1999, the YWCA sold the property, and it is now used as offices for a group of clinical psychologists. The house is a refined example of the Colonial Revival style in Fullerton. While later construction is evident at the rear of the house, most of its original design is unaltered.