Location: 125 W. Santa Fe Avenue
1921: Brick Commercial
This brick commercial building, with its plastered front façade, is another good example of the type constructed in Fullerton during the early 1920s. In this particular instance the connection with the wooden storefront format with the use of transom windows seems to come through particularly clearly. The height of the parapet and its coping is noteworthy. The west facing exposed brick wall features a series of arched window openings with fine detail work.
The building was originally used as a blacksmith shop. Several other types of businesses have occupied the building, but it has had a warehousing function for the last 25 years.