Low Graphics Version Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map
City of Fullerton
Community Dev
Home ... > 1900 - 1917: Residential > Concoran House, 1906
Shortcuts
State College & Raymond Grade Separation Updates
Water Bill Payment
City Employment
Agendas & Minutes
City Services
Classes
Emergency Preparedness
Online Services
Permits
Public Notices
Concoran House

 << Back | Next >>

Location:
761 N. Richman Avenue
1906: California Bungalow

Concoran HouseThis one-and-half story structure, now situated on a corner double lot, is the oldest house in the Golden Hills neighborhood. The residence has typical features of an early California bungalow: a low-pitched gable roofs with wide eaves; banks of fixed or casement windows on all sides; and plain detailing or trim work. Over the years the structure has been slightly altered as part of a conversion to create multiple units.

When built for Robert Concoran in 1906, the house was far removed from the city’s townsite. Mr. Concoran owned the Corcoran Paper Company on South Spadra Road (now Harbor Boulevard), a prominent business in Fullerton in the early 1900s.

FacebookTwitterYouTube
RSS for Fullerton NewsFullerton eLists
Home | Contact Us | FAQs | Service Request | eLists | Site Map | Disclaimer & Privacy PolicyCopyright © 2000 - 2014 Community. Development, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave., Fullerton, CA 92832. 714-738-6547