Help for Homeowners, Investors, Mobile Homes
- Downpayment Assistance Program - Fullerton is not administering this program at this time. Please visit the Orange County Housing and Community Services Department website at http://www.ochousing.org/ or call (714) 480-2791 for the down payment assistance program offered through their organization.
- Fair Housing Foundation - Free Services Available! - Do you have a disagreement with a tenant? Do you need advice on housing rights? The Fair Housing Foundation may be able to help you. Click here for a flyer describing the Fair Housing Foundation services and contact information.
- Housing Rehabilitation Loan for Owners and Investors - These low-interest home improvement loans are offered to residents and property owners who meet the program’s income criteria. The goal of the program is to assist very-low, low- and moderate income residents who cannot afford to keep up their homes on their own.
There are two types of loans:
- Below-market interest rate loans (Currently not available)
- Of up to $65,000
- With a maximum repayment period of 15 years
- Deferred loans (Currently only available for seniors 62 years of age or older)
- Available for citizens unable to qualify for the below-market loans
- Deferred loans require no monthly payments
- Are due upon sale or transfer of the home
- Applicants must have sufficient equity in their homes to qualify for loans.
If you would like a grant/loan application or have questions, please contact Susana Flores at (714) 738-6874.