ITEMS SCHEDULED FOR HEARING BY THE PLANNING COMMISSION
Council Conference Room
APRIL 20, 2006
ITEMS SCHEDULED FOR HEARING BY THE PLANNING COMMISSION ON MAY 24, 2006
- PRJ06-00091 - LRP06-00001 - LRP06-00002 - LRP06-00003. APPLICANTS: ST. JUDE MEDICAL CENTER AND EDAW, INC.; PROPERTY OWNER: ST. JUDE MEDICAL CENTER. A request to approve Phase 2 of the St. Jude Medical Center, including a zone change from C-2, General Commercial, to SPD, Specific Plan District; adoption of a Specific Plan; a major site plan for a four-story medical office and health care building measuring approximately 97,895 square feet and an eight-level, 531-space parking structure; and certification of an Environmental Impact Report, on property located at 2151 North Harbor Boulevard (between Harbor Boulevard to the east, Bastanchury Road to the north, Laguna Road to the west, and Valencia Mesa Drive to the south) (C-2 zone) (Environmental Impact Report) (JWO).
- PRJ06-00115 - ZON06-00021. APPLICANTS: BOB SATTLER AND COUNTY OF ORANGE; PROPERTY OWNER: WESTCO CENTER ENTERPRISES. A request for a Conditional Use Permit to operate an adult mental health and alcohol and drug abuse service center on property located at 1871 West Commonwealth Avenue (north side of Commonwealth Avenue, between approximately 704 feet and 862 feet west of the northwest corner of Commonwealth Avenue and Brookhurst Road) (C-M zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines) (AKU).
- PRJ06-00124 - PM-2005-297. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: DANIEL HARWELL. A request for approval of a tentative parcel map to create two separate parcels from an existing parcel on property located at 1159 West Valencia Mesa Drive (north side of Valencia Mesa Drive, approximately 300 feet west of Crestview Drive) (R-1-20 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15315 of CEQA Guidelines) (HAL).
- PRJ06-00133 - SUB06-00005. APPLICANT: JEFF ROWERDINK; PROPERTY OWNER: CITY OF FULLERTON. A request for abandonment of three (3) alleyways on property located at 2341 Daphne Place (northwest corner of Daphne Place and Gilbert Street (R-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines) (HAL).
- PRJ05-00779 - ZON06-00028. APPLICANT: JACQUELINE COLEY; PROPERTY OWNER: GING L. GIN. An appeal of a Staff Review Committee approval of the installation of a telecommunication antenna and equipment on property located at 3121-3175 Yorba Linda Boulevard (north side of Yorba Linda Boulevard, at the terminus of Sapphire Road) (C-2 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines) (AKU).
ITEMS SCHEDULED FOR HEARING BY THE RDRC ON MAY 27, 2006
- 1. PRJ06-00120 - ZON06-0002. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: JOHN BRECHTEL. A request for an addition consisting of two bedrooms and two front porches to an existing two-family residence located in a Residential-Preservation zone on property located at 127 East Glenwood Drive (north side of Glenwood Drive between approximately 300 and 345 feet east of Harbor Boulevard (R-2P zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines) (AKU)