CITY OF FULLERTON
REDEVELOPMENT DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2005
Persons addressing the Redevelopment Design Review Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to the approval of the Redevelopment Design Review Committee grants an extension of time. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
The Redevelopment Design Review Committee's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten working days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the Planning Commission by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Redevelopment Design Review Committee until such time as the Planning Commission has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- PRJ04-00004A - ZON04-00002A. A request to modify the architecture approved under Major Site Plan ZON04-00002 located at 2200 N. Harbor Blvd. (generally located on the northeast corner of Harbor Blvd. and Bastanchury Road) (C-1) (Categorically exempt under Section: 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines). (HS)
- PRJ04-01164 - ZON05-00024. A request for the development of a 14-unit (per unit: 429 sq. ft. garage; 185 sq. ft. first floor; 462 sq. ft. second floor, 500 sq. ft. third floor) attached condominium project in Community Improvement District (CID) located at 918 S. Highland. (generally on the east side of Highland Avenue between 150 and 275 feet south of Knepp Avenue, west to Tamarack Drive) (R-3) (Categorically exempt under Section: 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines). (HS)
- PRJ05-00665 - ZON05-00089. Minor Development Project for a 710 square foot room addition to the main residence on a two-unit property at 415 Jacaranda (generally located on the north side of Jacaranda, approximately 150 west of Ford Avenue) (R-1-7.2) (Categorically exempt under Section: 15301 of the CEQA Guidelines). (HS)
- PRJ05-00677 - ZON05-00094. A request to demolish existing buildings and construct a three unit condominium project on property in a Community Improvement District (CID) zone, located at 115 and 117 Southgate Ave. (R-3) (Categorically exempt under Section: 15303 of the CEQA Guidelines). (JE)
- Transportation Center Study Update
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Redevelopment Design Review Committee's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on
off-agenda items except as provided by law.
November 1 City Council
November 9 Planning Commission
November 15 City Council
November 23 Planning Commission
AGENDA FORECAST FOR SPECIAL MEETING:
AGENDA FORECAST FOR NOVEMBER 10, 2005: