CITY OF FULLERTON
REDEVELOPMENT DESIGN REVIEW COMMITTEE
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2005
Persons addressing the Redevelopment Design Review Committee shall be limited to 10 minutes unless the Chairman, subject to the approval of the Redevelopment Design Review Committee grants an extension of time. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
The Redevelopment Design Review Committee's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten working days
after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the Planning Commission by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Redevelopment Design Review Committee until such time as the Planning Commission has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
APPROVAL OF MINUTES:
- October 20, 2005
- November 10, 2005
1. PRJ04-00606 - CUP-776C - ZON04-00061. APPLICANT: YOUNG SHIN; PROPERTY OWNER: FULLERTON PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH. A request for a Site Plan and a modification to an existing Conditional Use Permit for a church that would include the replacement of a former residence and patio with a two story building serving as a fellowship hall and children's activity center on property located at 1818 W. Avenue (generally located on the corner of Brookhurst and West) (O-P Zone) (Categorically Exempt under Section 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines).(AK)
2. PRJ05-00802 - ZON05-00117. APPLICANT: STEPHEN MARTINEZ; PROPERTY OWNER: GRACIELA MARTINEZ. A request for design review for a proposed single family residence remodel consisting of a new front porch, alteration of the roof structure, the addition of exterior siding and installation of new windows at a property located in a residential preservation overlay zone at 434 W. Jacaranda Avenue (located on the south side of Jacaranda Place between approximately 130 and 175 feet east of the southeast corner of Richman Avenue and Jacaranda Place) (R-1 Zone) (Categorically Exempt under Section 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines). (JE)
3. PRJ04-00840 - ZON04-00084. APPLICANT: JEFF DOTTERWEICH; PROPERTY OWNER: PACIFIC TELEPHONE. Minor Development Project to determine consistency with previous approved project. Located at 143 E. Amerige Ave. (JE)
4. PRJ03-00095 - ZON05-00118. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: ERIC C. FUTTERER.
To determine consistency with condition of approval for ZON03-00010. Located at 135 N. Yale Ave.. (JE)
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Redevelopment Design Review Committee's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
December 14 Planning Commission
December 20 City Council
AGENDA FORECAST FOR SPECIAL MEETING:
AGENDA FORECAST FOR JANUARY 12, 2006:
1. PRJ04-01164 - ZON05-00024. APPLICANT NANCY CHANG; PROPERTY OWNER: XUE REN. A request for an 14-unit, 429 square foot garage; 185 square foot first floor; 462 second floor; 500 square foot third floor attached condominium project in Community Improvement District located at 918 South Highland Avenue (generally located on the east side of Highland Avenue between 150 and 275 feet south of Knepp Avenue, west to Tamarack Drive) (R-3 Zone) (Categorically Exempt under Section 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines) (Continued from December 8). (HA)
2. PRJ05-00257 - ZON05-00023. APPLICANTS: BARGHAUSEN CONSULTING ENGINEERS AND PRICE CO. A request to construct and operate a self-serve retail gasoline service station with 8 dispensers, a 32 foot by 120 foot canopy and 3 underground fuel storage tanks with a capacity of 90,000 gallons located at 900 S. Harbor Boulevard (east side of Harbor Boulevard between 770 and 1232 feet north of Orangethorpe Avenue (C-2 Zone) (Categorically Exempt under Section 15332 of the CEQA Guidelines). (Continued from Dec. 8 meeting) (JW)
3. PRJ04-00901 - ZON04-00094. APPLICANT: WAYNE SANT; PROPERTY OWNER: OTTO KAHN. Review of approved site plan; architecture; landscaping as conditioned for a request to develop a 68 unit two story assisted living facility for the elderly with 37 parking spaces for an irregular-shaped property (located on the east side of Euclid Street from approximately 690 feet to 1450 feet south of Laguna Road) (R-1 Zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration). (HA)