Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
January 8, 2003
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of December 11, 2002
Next Resolution No. 7011
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- PRJ02-00370 - TR2002-16458. APPLICANT: THE KEITH COMPANY; PROPERTY OWNER: LSF II FULLERTON, LLC. A request to approve a condominium tract map for a 173-dwelling unit, townhome project (to be constructed in two phases) on property located on the south side of Hughes Drive, between Starbuck and Hydroflow (Specific Plan District) (Previously certified Environmental Impact Report).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- PRJ02-00401 - ZON02-00049 -- SITE PLAN SP-283A. APPLICANT: CRANE ARCHITECTURAL GROUP; PROPERTY OWNER: E & A PROPERTIES. A request to add 3,050 square feet of office area to an existing two-story office building and parking garage and increase the Floor Area Ratio (FAR) to .52 on a .38-acre parcel located at the northeast corner of Euclid Street and Wilshire Avenue (C-1 zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Approval, subject to conditions |
- PRJ02-00172 - ABANDONMENT AB-02-04 APPLICANT BOB EDWARDS; PROPERTY OWNER: J. R. RICHTER. A request for an abandonment of an easement across unimproved land located at the dead end of East Valencia Drive near the intersection of South Balcom Avenue (Valencia Avenue between South Balcom Avenue and the railroad tracks). (Categorically exempt under Section 15312 of CEQA Guidelines).
|-Recommend approval to the City Council |
- BOARD OF APPEALS. An appeal from a Notice and Order dated October 14, 2002 to abate the substandard housing conditions on a property located at 405 East Valencia Drive.
|-Deny appeal and uphold Notice and Order |
ADJOURN AS BOARD OF APPEALSOTHER MATTERS
RECONVENE AS PLANNING COMMISSION
- RESOLUTION OF INTENTION. PRJ02-00427 - LRP02-00013. A request to change the zoning of parcels in a neighborhood from R-1-7,200 to R-1-12,000 on properties generally located on the south side of Valley View between Adlena Drive and Fern Drive; the north and south sides of Fern Drive between Fern School and Valley View Drive; Pico Street between Fern School and Carhart Avenue; Norby Lane, Arroyo Place, and Johnson Place between Carhart Avenue and Stephens Avenue; and Stephens Avenue between Malvern Avenue and Valley View
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning commission will be January 22, 2003, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request for a façade remodel of an existing shopping center and the addition of 49,000 square feet of building area, including retail shell structures and a restaurant; to allow the addition to exceed the maximum permitted FAR of .035, and to allow for shared parking, on property located at 140 Orangefair Mall.