February 27, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
Regular Meeting of January 23, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6958
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1060. APPLICANT: FERNANDO TAVARES; PROPERTY OWNER: ZANE GERBER A request to allow a church use in a 1,800-square-foot tenant space of an existing commercial center on property located at 1125 West Orangethorpe Avenue (north side of Orangethorpe Avenue, approximately 625 feet west of Euclid Street) (C-1 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
|OTHER MATTERS |
A. COMMISSION REVIEW OF FULLERTON CITY LIGHTS. A second-year review of Fullerton City Lights on property located at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue.
B. PRESENTATION BY FULLERTON HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT
- C. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- D. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- E. AGENDA FORECAST
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be March 27, 2002. The March 13, 2002, meeting has been canceled.
- A request to allow the subdivision of property to create a 1.097-acre parcel and a 355.93-acre remainder parcel to accommodate a previously-approved private water reservoir facility located at the northwest corner of the city in the West Coyote Hills.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans to remodel an existing service station to include a 2,890-square-foot mini-mart and a new drive-thru car wash on property located at 3950 North Harbor Boulevard.