Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
December 4, 2002
Council Chambers - City Hall
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
Conference with Legal Counsel, Potential Litigation per Government Code Section 54956.9
Number of cases: One
Regular Meeting of November 13, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6999
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
- 1. AMENDMENT A-1473; GENERAL PLAN REVISION GPR-01-04; DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT DA-01-02; CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1056; CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1057; SITE PLAN SP-844 (MAJOR); SITE PLAN SP-845 (MAJOR); AND SP-846 (MAJOR). APPLICANT: GRACE MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL; PROPERTY OWNER: GRACE KOREAN CHURCH AT NORWALK. A request to consider a Master Plan for reuse of a 26.5-acre property, formerly owned by Hunt Wesson/Con Agra including a development project for those properties located at 1645 and 1701 West Valencia Drive (north side of Valencia Drive, east of Brookhurst Road and south of Commonwealth Avenue) and 165 South Brookhurst Road (west side of Brookhurst Road, south of Commonwealth Avenue and north of the Fullerton Creek Channel) that includes demolition of a single-story building to make way for development of a 2,500-seat church with sanctuary, office, banquet, wedding and Sunday school facilities; remodel of an existing building, including the addition of a gymnasium, for a 500-student private high school; and occupancy of the existing four-story corporate office building by Grace Ministries International and other community and/or religious groups for administrative office purposes. Approximately 6,000 square feet of this building would be devoted to retail uses. (Environmental Impact Report)
|-Recommend approval to the City Council |
|OTHER MATTERS |
A. RESOLUTION OF INTENTION - A-1430.
A request to consider minor revisions to Title 15 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Fullerton Municipal Code.
REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
AGENDA FORECAST The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning commission will be December 11, 2002, at 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- A request to reconstruct a 6,960 square-foot ground floor, and add a 3,480 square-foot second floor to an existing industrial building on property located at 3621 West Commonwealth Avenue.
- A request to subdivide an existing 8.41-acre parcel into two parcels and to change the existing zoning on property located at 800 South Raymond Avenue.
- A request to change the land use designation of the General Plan from Low-Density Residential to Commercial, to change the zone classification from R-1-10,000 to C-1, and to consider site and architectural plans for a new, two-story office building on property located at 1601 North Harbor Boulevard.
- A request to consider a Conditional Use Permit allowing the enlargement of church facilities, including a new parish hall and expansion of existing sanctuary, on property located at 1316 North Acacia Avenue.
- A request to consider minor revisions to Title 15 (Zoning Ordinance) of the Fullerton Municipal Code.