April 10, 2002
Main Library - Meeting Room B
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of March 27, 2002
Next Resolution No. 6960
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
1. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1061. APPLICANT: JACK FRANKLYN; PROPERTY OWNER: WALT JOHNSON. A request to change the use for an existing building where parking does not meet current standards for the proposed use, a 6,100-square-foot restaurant, (pursuant to Section 15.30.060E of the Fullerton Municipal Code) on property located at 125 West Santa Fe (north side of Santa Fe Avenue, approximately 300 feet west of Harbor Boulevard) (C-3 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 32 of CEQA Guidelines).
- Approval, subject to conditions
|OTHER MATTERS |
A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
C. AGENDA FORECAST. The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be April 24, 2002, at 4:00 p.m
- A request to subdivide a 40,560-square-foot lot into two parcels on property located at 120 East Las Palmas Drive
- A request to allow a special event to sell used cars in the private parking lot of Sam's Club on property located at 629 South Placentia Avenue
- A 60-day review of Fullerton City Lights located at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue