September 13, 2000
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of August 23, 2000
Next Resolution No. 6890
CONSENT CALENDAR. APPLICANT: L. J. VACCHER.
A request for a two-year time extension for Parcel Map PM-98-150 located at 1645 East Orangethorpe Avenue.
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. SITE PLAN SP-804 (MAJOR), PARCEL MAP PM-00-189, AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1033. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: DYNAMIC BUILDERS, INC. A request to construct nine industrial buildings totaling 252,580 square feet on 13.12 acres, increase the Floor Area Ratio (FAR) on certain lots within the project from .45 and .51 and subdivide the property into nine lots on property located in the 1900 block of Raymer Avenue (between the AT&SF Railway and 239 feet north of the AT&SF railway, and from the terminus of Raymer Avenue and 1770 feet east of the terminus of Raymer Avenue) (M-G zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration). ||-Continue to September 27, 2000. |
|2. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1029. APPLICANT: CHARLES MALL; PROPERTY OWNER: SANDRA STEPHEN. A request to allow a 350-square-foot auto sales office in a multi-commercial facility on property located at 616 West Commonwealth Avenue, Unit G (south side of Commonwealth Avenue between 304 and 404 feet west of Chestnut Place and from the edge of Commonwealth and 310 feet south of Commonwealth Avenue) (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15301 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
|3. CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1030. APPLICANT AND PROPERTY OWNER: RONALD E. NEWELL. A request to allow auto sales offices within a multi-tenant office building on property located at 2736 & 2742 West Orangethorpe Avenue (south side of Orangethorpe Avenue between 140 and 180 feet east of the southeast corner of Orangethorpe and Magnolia Avenues) (C-H zone) (Categorically exempt under Section 15332 of CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions |
- A. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- B. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- C. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be September 27, 2000, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for a mixed-use development consisting of 3,900 square feet of commercial space and 181 apartment units on property located in the 100 and 200 blocks of East Whiting and Chapman Avenues
- A request to allow dancing as part of an existing banquet facility on property located at 140 West Wilshire Avenue
- To consider a request to subdivide an existing 1.75-acre parcel into two lots on property located at 1514 North Raymond Avenue
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for a new two-story building consisting of 480 square feet of habitable space above a two-car garage on property with an existing single-family residence, and to allow a reduction in the rear yard setback from 15 feet to 12 feet for this proposed building, on property located at 545 West Whiting Avenue
- A one-year review of a 137-unit Single-Room Occupancy (SRO) residential hotel on property located at 224 East Commonwealth Avenue