Planning Commission Meeting Agenda
FEBRUARY 24, 1999
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
7:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of January 13, 1998
Next Resolution No. 6811
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. PARCEL MAP PM-97-183. APPLICANT: THOMAS TICE; PROPERTY OWNER: JOHN COLLINS. A request to hear a previously-denied, two-lot parcel map pursuant to a settlement of Orange County Superior Court action: John and Diane Collins v. City of Fullerton, case number 79 06 75, as set forth in a Release Agreement, dated January 15, 1999, on property located at 841 Madera Place (terminus of Madera Place) (R-1-20,000 zone) (Categorically exempt under Class 15 CEQA Guidelines). ||-Approval, subject to conditions|
-Continue to March 10, 1999
|2. SITE PLAN SP-756 (MAJOR) AND CONDITIONAL USE PERMIT CUP-1004. APPLICANT: FRED FIEDLER & ASSOCIATES; PROPERTY OWNER: CHEVRON USA INC. A request to consider site and architectural plans for a new service station with mini-mart on property located at 2950 East Nutwood Avenue (southwest corner of Nutwood and Placentia Avenues) (C-2 zone) (Negative Declaration). ||-Receive Commission comments |
|3. ZONING CODE WORKSHOP #4. The fourth in a series of workshops to update and reorganize the City's zoning code. This workshop will address proposed revisions to the Industrial chapter. |
- A. STAFF UPDATE ON CHAIN LINK FENCE ISSUE
- B. REPORT ON PLANNING COMMISSIONER WORKSHOP BY COMMISSIONER LEQUIRE
- C. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- D. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- E. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be March 10, 1999, at 4:00 p.m.
- 7 To consider site and architectural plans for a new service station with mini-mart at 2950 E. Nutwood Avenue.
- To consider site and architectural plans for a 5,450-square-foot addition to an existing supermarket (Ralph's) located at 1121 North Harbor Boulevard.
- To consider site and architectural plans for a new 2,512-square-foot, drive-through restaurant (Kentucky Fried Chicken) at the northeast corner of Chapman Avenue and State College Boulevard.
- A request to abandon a 20-foot and 30-foot easement for roads, railroads and ditches at the southeast corner of Brea Boulevard and Bastanchury Road.