NOVEMBER 18, 1998
Persons addressing the Planning Commission shall be limited to 10 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Planning Commission. When any group of persons wishes to address the Commission, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
Public comment will be allowed on agenda items at the time the item is considered.
Public comment will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction, at the end of the agenda. No action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
The Planning Commission's approval or denial of any action on this agenda shall become final and effective ten days after its decision unless an appeal is made in writing within this ten-day period to the City Council by either an applicant or an opponent. The filing of an appeal within such time limit shall stay the effective date of the order of the Planning Commission until such time as the City Council has acted on the appeal. Anyone interested in making an appeal should contact the Development Services Department for assistance.
4:00 P.M. SESSION
ROLL CALL MINUTES:
Regular Meeting of October 28, 1998
Next Resolution No. 6806
|PUBLIC HEARINGS ||RECOMMENDED ACTIONS |
|1. TRACT TR-15731. APPLICANT: HUNSAKER & ASSOCIATES; PROPERTY OWNER: WOODBRIDGE DEVELOPMENT CO. A request to subdivide an existing 10.1-acre residential lot into 10 residential lots ranging in size from 24,458 to 137,446 square feet on property located at 1940 North Acacia Avenue (east side of Acacia, 345 feet north of Vista del Mar Drive) (R-1-20,000 zone) (Mitigated Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Mitigated Negative Declaration|
-Approval, subject to conditions
|2. AMENDMENT A-1453. APPLICANT: CITY OF FULLERTON. A proposed amendment to Chapter 15.20 of the Fullerton Municipal Code pertaining to development standards in the PRD zone (Negative Declaration). ||-Certify Negative Declaration|
-Recommend approval to the City Council
|3. ZONING CODE WORKSHOP #2. The second in a series of workshops to update and reorganize the City's zoning code. This workshop will address proposed revisions to the commercial section of the Fullerton Zoning Code. ||-Provide Commission comments |
|A. Discussion regarding prohibiting chain link fences in residential areas. ||-Provide Commission comments and direction |
- B. REVIEW OF COUNCIL ACTIONS
- C. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- Public comments will be allowed on matters not appearing on the agenda but within the Planning Commission's jurisdiction.
- D. AGENDA FORECAST.
- The next meeting of the Fullerton Planning Commission will be December 9, 1998, at 4:00 p.m.
- A request to allow a self-service gas station within the Costco Wholesale parking lot.
- A request to consider site and architectural plans for a new service station with a mini-marked at 2045 West Commonwealth Avenue
- A request to establish and operate a church in the former Ice House building located at 112 East Walnut Avenue.
- Third in a series of workshops to update and City's zoning code pertaining to