FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
March 19, 2003
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- 1. CALL TO ORDER
- 2. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- 3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- Regular Meeting of February 19, 2003
- 4. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Update from the sub-Committee reviewing the Urban Water Management Plan
- Review of Composting Workshop at Fullerton Arboretum held on March 8, 2003
- Recommendation for Recycling Grant for 2003-04
- Recommendation for Used Oil Grant for Ninth cycle (2003-04)
- 6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- 7. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- 8. AGENDA FORECAST
- Update on status of recommendations to sewer lateral lines
- Used Oil Program and Grant
- 9. ADJOURNMENT
Next regularly scheduled meeting will be April 16, 2003