FULLERTON CITY HALL
CITY COUNCIL CONFERENCE ROOM
August 21, 2002
Public comments will be allowed on items on this agenda at the time each item is considered.
Persons addressing the Committee shall be limited to 5 minutes unless an extension of time is granted by the Chairman, subject to approval of the Committee. When any group of persons wishes to address the Committee, it shall be proper for the Chairman to request that a spokesman be chosen to represent the group.
At the end of this agenda, public comments will be allowed on items NOT on the agenda, but within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Committee. NO action may be taken on off-agenda items except as provided by law.
- I. CALL TO ORDER
- II. INTRODUCTIONS/ROLL CALL
- III. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
- July 17, 2002
- IV. DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Sub-Committee (Urban Water Management Plan and water issues)
- Joint Meeting with the Infrastructure Committee
- Update on Waste Discharge Requirements - Regional Water Quality Control Board
- Update on water infrastructure projects
- Update on Committee Membership
- V. PUBLIC COMMENTS
- VI. COMMITTEE MEMBER COMMENTS
- VII. AGENDA FORECAST:
- Beverage Container Recycling Programs
- IX. ADJOURNMENT
Next regularly-scheduled meeting will be September 18, 2002