We assist residents, business and others in maintaining a safe, orderly and healthful living and working environment within our city.
We enforce regulations relating to:
You may quickly report these common problems at any time. They will be routed to the responsible City department. You will need to supply the address or cross streets of the problem property to make an on-line complaint. (New users must register during the process.) Simply click on the links to report:
|On-line/Email||Click here to connect to the Citizen Support Center (24-hours) See the section below for tips on using the Citizen Support Center. You will need to register to file an on-line complaint. Once you've created an account you can check back to see what is happening with your complaint or request.|
|Telephone Hotline||Call (714)773-5704 (24-hours)|
Code Enforcement Division
|Visit our office||City Hall, 2nd Floor, 303 W. Commonwealth Ave. (Commonwealth Ave. and Highland Ave.) Click here for our hours.|
- Register your preferred email address and password once, then use the system any time.
- Provide us with the specific address of the violation or complaint.
- Provide a detailed description of the complaint, including any details that would help us observe the problem (like time of day, vehicles involved, description of activities, etc.)
- Leave us your contact information (kept confidential on our secure server) so that we can call you if we have questions or need more details from you.
- Follow the on-screen prompts carefully and be sure to press the SUBMIT button to send your request.
We will respond to your complaint with an inspection within ten working days of the date your on-line complaint is retrieved from our server. If you would like to receive a call back regarding the disposition of your complaint, please indicate this on the complaint form. Please be aware that due to the nature of code complaints, some case information must be kept confidential.